Where are the software knights for our quest?
MonetDB Solutions is looking for senior front end developers who are passionate about their skills and crafts, who thrive on challenge and who believe in success through research collaboration -- people who would complement our team of developers and work in close interaction with world experts on database software technologies.
As a front-end developer you are directly involved in the design and implementation of our flagship big data exploration product. If you like to build interfaces that are simple, functional and delightful, and love to sweat the details, we would love you to become part of our team and improve our product.
We expect people with the following profile to particularly benefit from a next career move at MonetDB Solutions:
- Minimal 2 years of relevant work experience as front-end developer;
- Expertise in AngularJS is a big pre;
- Knowledge of related technologies (NodeJS) is a pre;
- Experience in interaction design is a plus.
You are an EU citizen or possess a valid work permission to work in the Netherlands. Visa sponsorship is unfortunately no available for this position.
What you can expect:
- We offer a competitive salary and bonus package, but more importantly, we offer a work setting with lots of freedom to carve out solutions.
- Above all, we offer access to the best hardware platform and research brains to challenge and expand your skills.
- If Big Data innovation appeals to you, then MonetDB Solutions is THE place to be for your creativity and expertise.
- MonetDB Solution is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We explicitly encourage applications from women as well as applications from all others who would bring additional diversity in culture.
- Our in-house language is English.
Job Type: Full-time (part-time is negotiable)
- How many years of web development experience do you have?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- What are the top3 of your technical skills?
- What are the three most remarkable projects you have worked on?
- Links to your code repositories?