Where are the software knights for our quest?
MonetDB Solutions is looking for senior UX software engineers who are passionate about their skills and crafts, who thrive on challenges and who believe in success through research collaboration -- people who would complement our team of developers and work in close interaction with world experts on database software technologies.
We are looking for UX/UI developers to make our innovative data science production come to life and provide customers with an optimal online user experience. Serendipity, an unplanned but fortunate discovery, is the holy grail in the world of data exploration. Our team is on a quest to develop the data exploration tool to find it.
We got excited when we meet people with the following profile characteristics and who aim for a next career move at MonetDB Solutions:
- A technical bachelor or higher degree in computer science;
- Experiences with Angular (1.6) is optional but highly appreciated;
- Well-developed analytical and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work both independently and in a team;
- Affinity to open, non-hierarchical and unconventional culture;
- Experienced and pragmatic software engineer with a good knowledge of: Linux, Python, RDBMS (e.g. MonetDB, PostgreSQL and MySQL), Docker, cloud deployment and monitoring (e.g. AWS, GCP and Azure).
You are such a knight? Naturally, we want to reward that!
We offer a competitive salary and bonus package, but more importantly, we offer a work environment with a lot of freedom to explore your technical creativity. Above all, we offer access to the best hardware platform and research brains to challenge and expand your skills. If data science innovation appeals to you, then MonetDB Solutions is the place to be.
MonetDB Solutions is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We explicitly encourage applications from women as well as applications from all others who would bring additional diversity in culture. Our in-house language is English. The work will be conducted at our offices in Amsterdam. You are an EU citizen or possess a valid work permission to work in the Netherlands. Visa sponsorship is unfortunately no available for this position.
Job Type: Full-time (part-time is negotiable)
- How many years of web development experience do you have?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- What are the top3 of your technical skills?
- What are the three most remarkable projects you have worked on?
- Links to your code repositories?