MonetDB Solutions is pleased to introduce Long Term Support (LTS)
versions of MonetDB. This marks a significant step in our commitment to
provide a stable and reliable database management system for our users.
Two existing releases of MonetDB have been marked as LTS:
- Jul2021, supported until July 1, 2026
- Sep2022, supported until September 1, 2027.
Moving forward, the intent is to mark a version as LTS roughly
every two and a half years.
Key highlights of MonetDB LTS:
- Stability and Reliability: MonetDB Jul2021 LTS and Sep2022 LTS are
rigorously tested and optimized for long-term use.
- Extended Support: The LTS releases will be supported with critical
updates and bug fixes for a 5 year period, allowing organizations to
have confidence in their data infrastructure.
- Optimized Performance: We have fine-tuned various aspects of the
database system to deliver better performance, making MonetDB even
more efficient for your data-intensive workloads. It is important to
note that for paying customers, non-LTS releases are still supported
until one year after the release of the next version. Support for the
Open Source release immediately ends when the next version is
Should you have any questions, encounter any issues, or require further
assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our support team at
firstname.lastname@example.org or other official channels at